Is Fall Really the Best Time?
Every fall is busy season for a photographer or portrait artist because it can be so beautiful. But I feel badly when some long-awaited photo sessions end up being too windy with bare trees in the background. Fall in Kansas is quick and unpredictable!
Why August is a great month for photos:
- You’re tan! (Unless you’re me)
- Kids aren’t busy with school yet
- Backgrounds are green and lush!
- More sunny days than other seasons
But, it’s hot!
- if 7pm isn’t after the kids’ bedtimes, the light is beautiful and sun isn’t too hot
- I promise to photoshop your shiny face!
- When is Kansas not too hot or not too cold?